RMV Forms

Operators Crash Report
Use this form if you are in an accident where someone is injured, and/or there is over $1,000 in damage to a vehicle or property. You must submit an accident report to the Police Department and MA Registry of Motor Vehicles within 5 days.

Request for Copy of Crash Report from MA Registry
Use this form to request a copy of an accident/crash report filed with the Registry of Motor Vehicles. This form is screen-fillable, which means you may print and complete the form by hand or complete it on the screen and print it.

Registry of Motor Vehicles Change of Address Form
Use this form to notify the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles of a change of your address.

Link to Other RMV Forms