Towtaid Park is located on Church Street and Towtaid Street in the Cherry Valley section of Leicester off of Route 9/Main Street. This park is located in a quiet neighborhood. The park is equipped with playground equipment such as swings, slides, hobby horses and a sandbox. Benches are provided for your comfort. There is a basketball court, 1Wall Handball Court and Pickleball Court for all to enjoy. Bring a book, sit on a blanket and just relax amongst the tranquility. This park is open to the public and all rules and regulations must be followed. These are posted at the park.
Park opens at 6:00am and closes a half hour after sunset. Lighted areas are open until 10:00pm.
- No alcohol or smoking allowed in the park.
- Malicious damage or stealing will be punished by full extent of the law.
- No event, practice, or game will be held without a permit issued by the P&R Committee.
- If gates are locked, the park is closed and not to be used.
- Pets must be leashed and are not allowed on playing field.
- Owners are responsible for pet droppings.
- No vehicles are allowed on grounds without written permission from P&R Committee: Except Emergency Vehicles.
- No Littering.
Penalties for infraction of any of the above rules shall result in revocation of permit and ejection from the Park. Enforcement for above shall rest with the Leicester Police Department, Leicester Highway Department and the Leicester Parks and Recreation Committee.
Contact number for Leicester Parks and Recreation Committee is 508-892-7021.