Community Field is located on Waite Street just off of Route 9/Main Street, across from St. Joseph’s Church. This field has a swing set for younger children to play on. The field is used for a variety of activities including youth soccer and movie nights. There is parking available next to the field and on one side of the street only. Please utilize the parking lot whenever possible. This park is open to the public and all rules and regulations must be followed. These are posted at the park. Any organization wanting to use the field must first submit a field request form to obtain a permit that will be approved by the board members depending on availability and activity.
Park opens at 6:00am and closes ½ hour after sunset. Lighted areas are open until 10:00pm.
- No alcohol or smoking allowed in the park.
- Malicious damage or stealing will be punished by full extent of the law.
- No event, practice, or game will be held without a permit issued by the P&R Committee.
- If gates are locked, the park is closed and not to be used.
- Pets must be leashed and are not allowed on playing field.
- Owners are responsible for pet droppings.
- No vehicles are allowed on grounds without written permission from P&R Committee: Except Emergency Vehicles.
- No golfing to be played on field.
- No Littering.
Penalties for infraction of any of the above rules shall result in revocation of permit and ejection from the Park. Enforcement for above shall rest with the Leicester Police Department, Leicester Highway Department and the Leicester Parks and Recreation Committee.
Contact number for Leicester Parks and Recreation Committee is 508-892-7021.