Leicester Library is a full circulating member of CWMARS which gives you the opportunity to order books from other libraries in Central and Western Massachusetts and have them sent to Leicester Library.
If you have a CWMARS library card:
- You may order the book yourself from the CWMARS Catalog.
- Find the item you'd like to request in the CWMARS Catalog.
- Click the item title, then click the 'Place hold' button.
- Use the drop down menu to select Leicester as the pick up location.
- We will call, text or email you when the item arrives. Please allow approximately one week for transit time.
If you do NOT have a CWMARS library card, come in to the Leicester Public Library with proof of your current address (Driver's License, utility bill, etc) and apply.
Inter-Library Loan materials may be returned to Leicester Public Library, or any participating CWMARS library in the state.
Not sure if you have a CWMARS library card? CWMARS cards have their logo on them. Still not sure? Ask at the library!
If you need a book that is not in the CWMARS catalog, check out the Commonwealth Catalog, a list of all requestable items from libraries across Massachusetts. You can also ask a library staff member. We can ILL books from other libraries in Massachusetts, across the country, and around the world.