Get the facts on the #coronavirus! Check out these resources for official, up-to-date information:
- Official State statistics and updates from the state government.
- Buoy Health is an online tool that allows Massachusetts residents to get advice from an online health assistant safely at home for free. Check symptoms and get local health referrals.
- This article explains the importance of "flattening the curve" by "social distancing"
- Just for Kids: A Comic Explaining the Coronavirus (NPR)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Leicester Board of Health
- National Library of Medicine Guide to COVID-19
Partners HealthCare in Massachusetts is offering a Coronavirus hotline for physicians, patients and members of the public. Call 617-724-7000; the hotline is staffed 8 AM - 8 PM, seven days a week.
MDPH 24- hour Emergency Hotline: 617-983-6800
Mass Information Line: 211
And check misinformation on this site:
NewsGuard: Coronavirus Misinformation Tracking Center